Friday 4 November 2011

ANTQUE COIN IN INDIA




In India - many type of religion and region,from last few Cr. year's back,
As we know that every religion have a king / promoter of that culture,
and other people is follow her steps,
and other 2nd impotent this is currency,
currency is play good and IMP role in real life,
COIN is the main part of currency,
i have many antic and rare coin of Indian kings,
and a good collection of COIN,
like RAM DARBAR COIN,and BHOPAL MUGAL coin,
GWALIOR king coin,
JHANSI state con,
BHAGWAN MAHAVEER and BHAGWAN BUDDHA COIN,
like more rare and actic coin i have,
any one is intrested in that type of coin sale / purchase,
please contact

3 comments:

  1. I have ram darbar coins contact 8889458695

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ram Darbar coin and I want to sell it 09263958887

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE RAMDARWAR ONE PICE COIN I WANT TO SELL THIS COIN MY CONTACT NO. 9931110243

    ReplyDelete